This week’s topic is: Top 10 Things Teaching Has Taught Me
10.It is apparently very enjoyable to chew on your shoelaces while seated at the carpet.
9. A joke does not actually require a punchline when told to a group of 6 year olds.
8. Underwear is always funny…and David’s naked tush is hilarious!
7. Band-aids fix everything.
6. Halloween is the most difficult day of the school year.
5. Keep some extra clothes and shoes in the closet…you never know!
4. The principal/superintendent/school board member will always walk into your classroom at the most chaotic moment possible…never when everyone is engaged in a rigorous, creative activity!
3. Every parent loves their child – even if it’s not the same way you would love your child.
2. “The kids who need the most love ask for it in the most unloving of ways.”
1. Love them like they are your own…because they are!
What s the number one thing teaching has taught you?
Be sure to check out what these other fabulous ladies have on their Top 10 Lists!