It’s Teacher Week at Blog Hoppin’ and I’m excited to join the fun! Today is 5 fun facts about you…so I’ll just dive right in!
1. When I first graduated from college, I taught 5 years – three years in kinder before looping to first – in Fayetteville, North Carolina. I moved there knowing not a single person and made some amazing friends. Sometimes I can’t believe that anyone let these babies teach children! We’ve come a long way!
2. I joined Alpha Delta Pi sorority my sophomore year of college and I’m still involved as an advisor to my chapter. Miss O sings ADPi songs and will tell you she wants to be an “ADPi girl” when she gets bigger.
3. My favorite movie is Elf and I watch it year round.
4. The first books I ever loved were The Baby-Sitters Club. I read every single one, probably more than once. I might have gotten a little overly excited to see that they were back as graphic novels!
5. I met my husband in high school marching band!
Seriously…who are those people?
Be sure to head over to Blog Hoppin’ and join the fun this week!